Features » October 5, 2017
The U.S. Is Bombing at Least Six Countries. How Can the Anti-War Movement Step Up?
A discussion on the future of peace organizing.
What do you want to see from our coverage of the 2020 presidential candidates?
As our editorial team maps our plan for how to cover the 2020 Democratic primary, we want to hear from you:
It only takes a minute to answer this short, three-question survey, but your input will help shape our coverage for months to come. That’s why we want to make sure you have a chance to share your thoughts.
Phyllis Bennis, Vijay Prashad and Ali Issa
Phyllis Bennis is a fellow of the Institute for Policy Studies. Her books include Understanding ISIS and the New Global War on Terror: A Primer. Vijay Prashad teaches history and international studies at Trinity College, and is chief editor of LeftWord Books. Ali Issa is national field organizer for the War Resisters League, and author of Against All Odds: Voices of Popular Struggle in Iraq.
if you like this, check out:
- Why We Still Need a Movement to Keep Youth From Joining the Military
- Any Dem Who Wants to Be President Should Reject War with Iran, Not Hide Behind Process Criticisms
- Trump Lets Raytheon Share Sensitive Bomb-Making Tech with Saudi Arabia
- Why Nancy Pelosi Needs to Sue the Trump Administration Over the Yemen War
- Sanctions Are Economic Warfare